Anyone scene my TBR pile on GoodReads? No. go. 240 books I want to read or more depending no the day. I finish one, then add another to the list. That is the number I hover at. I LOVE to read. One of my writing group mates comments on the number of books I read in a week. To be fair, I am addicted to YA right now so it is fairly easy to read a couple of books in a week. Not at all like reading a 1000 page high fantasy novel. Nope that kind of challenge takes me weeks to complete. WEEKS!!
Anyways, this week on Waiting on Wednesday, I am waiting for…..
A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her…and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be…Evie herself.
So much for normal.
The first book Paranormalcy, was one of THE BEST books I read last year. So freaking awesome! I can’t wait to see what is happening next with Evie! It just goes to show you can fall in love with a book cover and not be disappointed by the contents between the pages.