I am so sorry poppets that I didn’t arrange for a post yesterday.
I’ve been trying to keep a Wednesday blogging schedule, and I have some material in a saved folder, but it needs reading through and editing, and sometimes when I’m inspired I need to get the idea out, but when I come back to it, I realize that’s all that was needed. Not everything I think to write for you, is actually for you. Some of it is for me, I just didn’t know it till I came back to it. Some of it I bleed out here on the blog, and some of that blood shed is for me. Sometimes though the world needs to know that you can bleed, because we all put on these masks like we are impervious to damage. We are not.
Alas, I missed a blogging day.
So in no particular order here are some things I have been thinking of bloging about in longer format but have not yet wrapped my head around completely:
- I had an epic day of writing on Sunday. 13500 words, on a problematic idea, that I’m trying to fix the problems in. A new idea born of a dream. I think my favourite thing about it is the MC. The best way to describe her, is that she wears a smile like a battle axe.
- Slytherins are introverts and there cunning is a product of being introverted. Gryphindors are extraverts, and there heroism is actually a product of them needing to be showy.
- How plotting a novel and asking the what if questions is like the roughest draft you have ever drafted a draft, and it contains all of the word vomit as you sort through the equation in a concrete manner.
- Hamilton soundtrack – what is it about this that speaks to creative people. Why does it pull at my heart and I find myself writing to its rhythm, pulling from its emotion.
- How this new presidency is like a YA novel. If I were writing a catalyst that caused the world to rise up and unite, this would be it. We have the counter point, that causes people to go from complacency and trusting the system, to becoming actively involved in its change. Sometimes you need to light a fire in order to change. Trust me this has been a year of learning for me and I’ve grown, but I did it at the hands of very challenging times. Had I had it easy, I wouldn’t have realized just how powerful and strong I am. Sometimes the people need this.
- The day job adventures. I was not successful in the two jobs I had applied for, but have taken a temporary replacement roll, that I am loving. I wish it was permanent, but I take the opportunities where they come, and I am happy for it.
- Starting a Vlog. I have been doing some research, watching other vlogs that inspire me. Doing market research. I bought some makeup, because I want my face to be pretty in the vlog, because that is important as a female vloger. It’s going to be a learning curve, but one that I find I am really looking forward to.
I really want to do a list of ten, however, this is what I have. This is what has been ticking about my brain. Now that I have done up the ideas point form, I kind of feel like I might not explore them in longer format. If you have thoughts on any of the above, please feel free to discuss in the comments. Your opinion might help solidify mine on these matters.